Never run out of social media content ideas again! The following list covers just about everything you could possibly post on social media. From personal, to business-related, to promotional posts, this list of 100 ideas will keep you inspired for a long time.
1. Quotes: Humorous, inspiring or motivational quotes always perform well.
2. Fill-in-the-blank posts (e.g. “If I had $1 million I would _________”)
3. Polls: While Facebook offers built-in polls, I find running them manually works best for boosting engagement (e.g. “Which of these books is your favorite?”)
4. Behind-the-scenes photos: Take candid shots of yourself, your employees, or snap a shot of your office or workspace.
5. Statistics or data: Share new, relevant industry statistics (these perform great in terms of retweets and shares)
6. Post a link to an old blog post: There’s nothing wrong with recycling, and old posts will gain new engagement, extending their life.
7. Questions: Pose simple, basic questions that your followers can answer quickly.
8. Link to a guest post: Share (or re-share) a link to a post you contributed to another site. If you’re interested in learning how and why guest blogging should be part of your online strategy, see my article, The Ultimate Guide to Building Your Business by Guest Blogging.
9. Post a branded image: Post a funny or inspirational image with your logo or website URL on it.
10. Infographics: Find an infographic your followers would appreciate. Check out Daily Infographic for ideas, or better yet, create your own.